Just wanted to make a little post because last Saturday March 26t 2011, was my boyfriends and mine... 5 year anniversary! We have lived together now for 3 and a half years and love every minute of it. I never knew what it meant to be one half of a whole. I love him more and more ever day and I am excited for another 5 years together with him! I love you Joe! Oh he does Action Figures....so If anyone ever wants a custom action figure done he is your man!
Izzi! Our Tiny Poodle Little Shizzle Bear! She is now 3 years old and we love her tons!
Skippy! We adopted him when he was 11 and have had him for two years now! He is such a big man! Look at all his red hair! He looks amazing in the fall time with his beautiful fur!
Izzi want to play!
This is Bruce Banner (aka The Hulk) he passed away before Christmas time though :(
I Love these brushes! I was first introduced to them when the Coastal Sense craze was going on. I bought quit a few...and swapped more then I kept... Now that I am aware of the brushes I like to use I was able to buy the brushes I know that would work for me. I prefer to buy them now from Crown Brush since they have....over a hundred (many more I am sure) brushes to choose from. Anyway here are a few of my favorite brushes from their site
1. C412 - Deluxe Pointed Crease
2. C420 - Angle Shader
3. C148 - Mini Contour
4. IB112 - Badger Angel Brow
5. C4411 - Pointed Blender
6. C409 - Angel Definer
7. SS012 - Deluxe Crease
8. IB119 - Deluxe Crease
9. SS006 - Deluxe Angle Liner
10. IB113 - Taklon Angle Liner
11. IB118 - Pro Spoolie
12. BK15 - Large Chisel Fluff
13. BK17 - Badger Round Angle Stippler
14. SS014 - Delixe Flat Bronzer
15. SS015 - Deluxe Tapered Powder
1. I bought this originally from CS and did't use it that often. But more recently I have been gabbing for it a bit more for lightly blending out my outter V.
2. I like this a lot for blending out harsh lines all around my eye. Above and below.
3. I like to use this for a few things. Inner corner, apply glitter on the lower lash line and setting shadow ontop of colored liner....(I do a lot of colored liner)
4. This brush shed quit a bit when I first played with it. Now I use it for lower lash line application.
5. Wow this is one of my favoirites....if not My favorite. It's still but incredably soft. It's easy to add in soft colors, blend out lines, inner corner application, and normal soft shadow application.
6. I liked this from the begining. Great for applying cake liner and setting your water line with shadow.
7. I like this because for blending out wet or moist bases like MUFE Flash Palette colors.
8. Just a nice blender blush....to blend colors together or fade them out.
9. I use this for thick liner....cake liner.
10. I like to use this more then the Sigma 208 for my brows!
12. I use this one as a brow highlight
13. Brow Highlight also.
14. Pressed Powder to buff into my skin. Super Soft!
I went to Sephora the other day just to check out the new Hello Kitty Nail Polishes ($10.00 a piece) .....I bought two of them Banana Cream and Pink Sprinkles. I saw these eyeliners and I wanted to test them out. They are soooo creamy and easy to apply. I love to use them as a base...very bendable and the kit is only $28.00 bucks! Not bad for $4.70 a piece.
- Goodnight Dreams: Black
- Grape Juice: Purple (Super pretty!)
- Chocolate Milk: Brown
- Happy Cloud: White
- Blueberry: Navy
- Bicycle: Teal Green
-Blue Sky: Bright Light Blue (My Favorite!!)
-You also get a little tin
Oh and here are some Hello Kitty Nails with Banana Cream and Pink Sprinkles on top! Yum!