Our Brick Abode!
We moved in Mid January 2013. From the beginning we wanted to take thing slow and have stuff done right the first time! We also wanted to do things as cost efficiently as we could. We figure if we do our research, clip coupons and maybe do a little haggling we can get this house in great shape without breaking our banks....and backs! We hope you like a little peek into out fun little abode!
Entry Way Closet
Take out Bar, Shelf’s, Boards Sand and Spackle 2X Paint Benjamin Moores Moonshine Paint Trim and Ceiling
- Replace Light
Add Coat Rack Add Art Shelf for coats Bench
- Paint is Moonshine (Already had)
- Trim Olympus no Vac High Gloss (Already had)
- Bench - Target $219.00 ($30 coupon)
- Hangers - Bed Bath and Beyond $25 (20% off)
- Shelf - (from another closet in the house)
- Pillows – Marshals Green $10, Yellow $20, Gray Owned ($15 Coupon)
- Art (Already Had)
- Coat Hanger – Lowes (from before we bought the house)
Office/ Desk area?