I just had the biggest lemming for these things and HAD to get them! Especially when the new colors came out!
Everyone already knows about these and I will tell you no different. You don't need much product to fill out your lips. When I apply I use a brush and I squeeze the lip tar a little so it bubbles a bit and then I just swipe whatever is on there. They also apply matte. I personal like it because I can always throw a gloss on top. Problem fixed! I bought Cha Cha, Divine, NSFW and Memento.
* Cheap $12.50 not bad for how little you use.
* Mixing Colors! I always mix Cha Cha and Divine. My new favorite lip color!
* The Menthol or peppermint in it seems to help my chapped lips!
I only bought one loose shadow because I saw Xsparkage's swatches and fell in love with Wasabi! They actually forgot to ship it to me with my order and I figured they must have been confused because I had gotten two things in Wasabi so it was not big deal...so I just called to let them know what had happened and I didn't get a machine...I got an actual person! So that was a BIG plus! It's always refreshing to converse with a person and not a machine. They sent it out asap for me!
* Cheap! 10 bucks! That's unreal! Tons of Product!
* Easy packaging, Convenient to see color and brand.
* Very pretty and opaque
* I only have a con for the web-site and that is I didn't like how they had the same picture of loose shadow duplicated over and over again then colored in with a color. I just prefer to see the color itself. BUT Wasabi did stay true to the color on the website and the one that I received.