Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sultry Vixen!







So I am not one to rock out the red lip look...but I love the way it looks on other girls.  I kinda lik it more with a simple eye look not this dranatic look goin on here. I used a shadow from my new Urban Decay palette, Midnight 15 and it just went on so smooth and easy I was in loooove.  I did'nt want to do more but....a little bit of Inglot here and there....and it became this dramatic of a look!
Hope you enjoy!


eyes:
UDPP
Urban Decay Midnight 15
Inglot 467
Inglot 352
Inglot 358
Mac Deep Feelings
Kat Von D Black Metal Love Liquid Liner
Too Faced Lash Injection
Ardell 106 Lashes

Lips
Maybelline Lip Liner in Cranberry
OCC Lip Tar NSFW


3 comments:

  1. This is SO gorgeous. The look really suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking Classic, lip color is lovely :)


    www.fakhrarafique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love this, it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete