Monday, July 5, 2010

OPI Nails!

 I have been falling in love with nails polish!  Now I am a bit behind but I'm trying to catch up on all you lovely ladies and gents!  So Enjoy some OPI Collections!



OPI Brights Collection
** I used these colors on my toes!  I used all buy the Red to have a little rainbow bright to my toes!  But I don't show off my feet so you will just have to use your imagination hahaa
That's Hot! Pink (Hot Pink)
Need Sunglasses? (Yellow)
Mod-ern Girl (orange
Green-wich Village (green)
Teal the Cows Come Home (Frost Blue)
Purple with a Purpose (Frosted Purple)

Shrek Collection!



Funky Dunkey (Purplr)
 Whats with the Cattitude (Light Blue)
Rumples Wiggin (Light Purple
 Who the Shrek are you (Yellow/ Green)
Ogre-the-Top Blue, (Royal Blue)
Fiercely Fiona Please (Pale Yellow/ Green


1 comment:

  1. I want the bright collection XD
    Thx for sharing :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete