Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sephora and Mac Haul!

I went to the mall today with my Boyfriend and got a few things from the cosmetic stores!


Mac:
     *Mineralize Skin Finish Stereo Rose (there was alread a solf out sticker and it just came out!  My MA Tamara said that they only had 6 in stock to begin with.)
       *Mineralize Eye Shadow Soften the Mood (the color pay off on these trios are amazing!)
       *Mineralize Eye Shadow Together-Ness
       *Brushes 239 and 272 (I get really lazy with cleaning so I need doubles!)


Sephora:
        *Kat Von D Palette Beethoven
        *Kat Von D Liquid Liner Call Girl (50% off)
        *Kat Von D Liquid Liner Eyegasm (50% off)
        *Sepora Nano Liner Azur Blue
        *Sephora Nano Liner Wild Spirit
        *Sephora Jumbo Eye Liner White
        *Dior All-in-One Artistry Palette Smoky Design




Mac Stereo Rose


Dior Smoky Design



I also ran to Lush and bought Fresh Pharmacy and Grass Shower gel!  yummy!  Also so a super tall guy make out with his tiny girl friend while I was in there...who does that?  lol!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Nice Haul :)

    http://nurisrandom.blogspot.com/

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul. How are you liking Stereo Rose so far?

    ReplyDelete