Monday, March 28, 2011

Crown Brushes

I Love these brushes!  I was first introduced to them when the Coastal Sense craze was going on.  I bought quit a few...and swapped  more then I kept...  Now that I am aware of the brushes I like to use I was able to buy the brushes I know that would work for me.  I prefer to buy them now from Crown Brush since they have....over a hundred (many more I am sure) brushes to choose from.  Anyway here are a few of my favorite brushes from their site





1. C412 - Deluxe Pointed Crease
2. C420 - Angle Shader
3. C148 - Mini Contour
4. IB112 - Badger Angel Brow
5. C4411 - Pointed Blender
6. C409 - Angel Definer
7. SS012 - Deluxe Crease
8. IB119 - Deluxe Crease 
9. SS006 - Deluxe Angle Liner
10. IB113 - Taklon Angle Liner
11. IB118 - Pro Spoolie
12. BK15 - Large Chisel Fluff
13. BK17 - Badger Round Angle Stippler
14. SS014 - Delixe Flat Bronzer
15. SS015 - Deluxe Tapered Powder


Uses!

1. I bought this originally from CS and did't use it that often.  But more recently I have been gabbing for it a bit more for lightly blending out my outter V.
2. I like this a lot for blending out harsh lines all around my eye.  Above and below.
3.  I like to use this for a few things.  Inner corner, apply glitter on the lower lash line and setting shadow ontop of colored liner....(I do a lot of colored liner)
4. This brush shed quit a bit when I first played with it.  Now I use it for lower lash line application.
5.  Wow this is one of my favoirites....if not My favorite.  It's still but incredably soft.  It's easy to add in soft colors, blend out lines, inner corner application, and normal soft shadow application.
6.  I liked this from the begining.  Great for applying cake liner and setting your water line with shadow.
7.  I like this because for blending out wet or moist bases like MUFE Flash Palette colors.
8.  Just a nice blender blush....to blend colors together or fade them out.
9.  I use this for thick liner....cake liner. 
10.  I like to use this more then the Sigma 208 for my brows!
11.  Brows!
12.  I use this one as a brow highlight
13.  Brow Highlight also.
14.  Pressed Powder to buff into my skin.  Super Soft!
15.  I use this to put on my MUFE HD Powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment